Today we hit the infamous 36 week mark. If only we knew months ago we would make it this far! We spent the night making final touches to the nursery and we are so ready to meet our sons!!!
No matter how you feel you look gorgeous! I love the addition of the giraffe's to the boys room. It's fantastic!! Love ya dearly and praying unceasingly!!
No matter how you feel you look gorgeous! I love the addition of the giraffe's to the boys room. It's fantastic!! Love ya dearly and praying unceasingly!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It is great to see you all and hear all the wonderful news! Can't wait to hear the big news about the boys' arrival!
ReplyDeleteI love the nursery and you look great! Can't wait to meet them!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I can't wait to meet the boys!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteTHe nursery looks great and you look beautiful! Can't wait for those boys to get here! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThe nursery turned out adorable! And you look radiant!! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete